We want to make sure you have everything you need to promote your event and be ready to maximize your investment in having Kevin present to your audience. If you don’t see what you need here, please contact Matthew at 317.260.6642.
• Connect through ALOHA: 4 Simple Ways to Enhance Workplace Culture
• ALOHA: 4 Simple Ways to Create a Culture of Kindness
• Choose ALOHA: Ce-lei-brating Diversity
• Choose to Love: Kindness and the Bottom Line
• or a custom keynote based on your event theme
A / V Requirements
- A Quality Sound System
- Black music stand. Please contact us if you have a problem locating one.
- Riser or stage in the front of the room. Placement should be no more than 10 feet from the front row.
- Stage lighting. In an audience of 200 or more or in a poorly lit ballroom (where overhead lights are the only illumination), stage lighting makes a crucial difference in the quality of the program and your audience’s experience. Kevin tells a number of stories and needs to be well lit so your audience can see him.
- A projection screen
- A VGA or HDMI connector on stage so that Kevin can connect his computer to the projection system and control the computer personally. For smaller venues, Kevin will bring his own projector. Kevin uses his own computer system and operates the remote personally. He will arrive with the necessary adapter to plug into your AV system.
- If a lectern is being used for other presenters, it must be removed, moved back away from the front of the stage, or otherwise out of the way during Kevin’s presentation.
If you have questions, please contact our office.